Server APPLY NOW
As a server you are pivotal to curating a premium client experience and responsible for your section and guests while working as a team to ensure the satisfaction of all guests visiting our brewery. The right person for this role has a strong hospitality leadership background and prioritizes both guest and team experience. The ideal candidate is both process and people driven with an aptitude for creating efficiencies at all levels of the business. Always finding opportunities to operate from yes.
- Excellent customer service
- Fantastic communication skills
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Great math skills
- Ability to memorize and communicate details around our beer, food, and event programs
- Energy and ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep a cool demeanor in stressful situation
- Ability to problem-solve and stay on top of excellent client experience in challenging situations
- Ability to take direction from supervisors
- A true team player, who can collaborate with others towards a common goal
- Prepare your section – ensure cleanliness of floors, tables and cutlery, prior to each shift
- Clean and maintain your section between guests
- Stay up-to-date on your product knowledge and ensure you have the ability to communicate daily features and make recommendations to guests
- Confidently present our menu professionally, this includes food, beer, wine, cider, and bubbly
- Stay informed on county events and places to be able to chat with guests and make recommendations based on their interests
- Communicate with the kitchen through accurate use of the POS on special table requirements, dietary requests, number of children on the table, special event etc.
- Ability to use our POS, and ask questions when needed
- Ensure you use the ‘client experience’ guidelines to curate the clients’ experience - each table should experience at least five touch points during their visit per Parsons standards
- Work with your team and supervisor to ensure each client leaves feeling welcomed and that they receive the best client experience - bring up any and all complaints to the supervisor on duty to ensure recovery.
Please complete the form below or contact email@example.com with your resume and cover letter describing your interest, and any job-relevant experience. Please include your up-to-date contact information.
Must have or be willing to get the following certifications:
Safe Food Handler’s
We would like to thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted.