Carefully selected cheeses and meats along with our herbed focaccia baked in house to create your own Bacchanal board at home.
A meal for 2 or a snack for 4 people.
Bonnechere - “Back Forty” - Mississippi Station ON (Ottawa Valley)
- 100% Unpasteurized Ewe’s Milk
- Semi firm, mahogany rind.
- Pale yellow texture subtle smoke, sour and hickory notes.
Triple Cream Brie - Belhaven - Albert’s Leap, Vaughan ON
- Washed Rind cheese with creamy texture, low melting point.
- Slight mushroom and sweet buttery notes.
Slinzega - La Cultura, Belleville, ON
- 100% dry-cured water buffalo
- a pleasant dry texture, and features notes of cinnamon, juniper, cloves and pepper.
Culatello - La Cultura, Belleville, ON
- 100% fermented and dry-cured pork
- Ruby red in colour, it has a pleasing dry texture, and savoury finish.
Herbed Foccacia - Baked in house at Parsons Outdoor Kitchen
*Thank you to Wander the Resort and William Gregory for the photo